- C2000: 1.6GHz Mobile Intel® Pentium® 4 processor-M; 512KB on-die L2 cache; 400MHz system bus speed; 32-bit bus architecture (C2110)
- C7000 and C6000: 1.2GHz or 1.13GHz Mobile Intel® Pentium® III processor-M; 512KB on-die L2 cache; 133MHz system bus speed; 32-bit bus architecture (C7661, C7651, C6651)
- C2000: 256MB PC2100 DDR266 on-board; one DIMM slot available to upgrade to 512MB total memory
- C7000 and C6000: 256MB SDRAM on-board; one DIMM slot available to upgrade to 768MB total memory
- 14.1"/15" XGA TFT display.
- Internal max: 1024 x 768 resolution, 16M colors.
- External max: 1600 x 1200 resolution, 16M colors
- C2000: ATI® Mobility Radeon with 8MB integrated video memory delivers unprecedented performance in 2D/3D graphics with AGP support
- C7000 and C6000: Intel 830MG chipset with 8MB/48MB shared memory using Unified Memory Architecture (UMA) delivers low-power, high-performance 2D/3D graphics, video, and display capabilities. Dynamic Video Memory Technology (DVMT) dynamically responds to application requirements and efficiently allocates the proper amount of memory (max. of 48MB) for optimal graphics and system performance.
- Simultaneous support for external monitor and internal display
- 40GB¹, 30GB¹ or 20GB¹ ultra DMA 100 hard drive
- Built-in 3.5" 1.44MB floppy disk drive
- Built-in 24x CD-ROM drive, 8x DVD drive, or 8x DVD+8x8x24 CD-RW combo drive
- SigmaTel® STAC9767 with wavetable, 3D effect, and 3D positioning
- Dolby® Headphone application simulates realistic surround sound using conventional stereo headphones while playing DVD movies
- 16 bit stereo audio
- Two built-in stereo speakers
- Optical digital (SPDIF) out/stereo line in
- Headphone, microphone jacks
- Volume control dial
LifeBook Application Panel
- Programmable application launch buttons for Internet, e-mail and two additional
- Also functions as a CD player with "stop,""play,""forward," and "reverse" buttons
- Built-in multinational² 56K³ V.90
- Built-in 10/100 Base-Tx Ethernet
- Intelligent sroll button for easy navigation
- Full-size, 87-key keyboard with 19mm spacing and 3mm
- Four USB, IEEE 1394, S-video out, infrared (IrDA-compatible,
4 Mbps), enhanced parallel, external
monitor, modem (RJ-11), Ethernet (RJ-45), audio line-in with optical
digital out (shared)
- No infrared port on C2000 model
PC Card Slots
- Two Type I/II or one Type III
- 32-bit PC CardBus architecture
- C2000: Up to 3 hours4 of battery life
- C7000, C6000: Up to 3.5 hours4 of battery life
- Removable 9-cell Lithium ion battery; 10.8V 4500 mAh
- Auto-sensing dual voltage support, AC100-240V
- DC 16V, 3.75A
Dimensions and Weight
- 14.1" model: 12.1"(w) x 10.6"(d) x 1.4/1.8"(h); Approximately 7 lbs
- 15" model: 12.8"(w) x 11.1"(d) x 1.4/1.8"(h); Approximately 7.3 lbs
- C2000: Choice of Microsoft® Windows® XP Home or Windows XP Professional
- C7000, C6000: Choice of Microsoft® Windows® 98 Second Edition, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP Home, or Windows XP Professional
- Fujitsu Service Assistant, Adobe® Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Works®, Quicken® 2002 New User Edition, Microsoft Internet Explorer®, Netscape® 6, EarthLink®, MSN Explorer, McAfee.com® VirusScan Free Trial, PowerQuest® Drive
Image Special Edition, Fujitsu BatteryAid/Hot Key Utility, and
LifeBook Application Panel.
- Windows 98 only: LapLink®
- Depending on your configuration, you may get Intervideo® WinDVD and/or Easy Systems Drag'n Drop CD
Regulatory and Compliance
- Energy Star compliant
- Regulatory: FCC Class B, FCC part 68, UL approval
- One-year International Limited Warranty5
- 24x7 technical support
- Fujitsu Premium Care Service Plans available
¹ Accessible capacity may be less due to formatting, applications, and backup utilities. For maximum user convenience and confidence, the hard drive is partioned into C: and D: drives and the original factory image is stored on D: drive. Power Quest® Drive Image™ Special Edition, a system recovery utility, can be used to restore the computer to its original state at any time.
²The internal modems on Fujitsu notebooks of Fujitsu PC Corporation
are only qualified for use with telephone systems in selected countries,
including the United States and Canada. For a list of certified countries, please check www.fujitsupc.com/modems
³Actual speeds over U.S. telephone lines vary, and are less than 56Kbps due to the current FCC regulations and line conditions.
4Battery life estimates reflect the results of Ziff Davis Business Winstone 2001 BatteryMark 1.0 as performed upon systems with maximum battery life setting enabled. Actual battery life will vary based on screen brightness, applicationd used, features selected, power management settings, battery conditioning, and other customer preferences. CD, DVD, CD-RW, or hard drive usage may also have a significant impact on battery life.
5Service and warranty turnaround time may vary by country and product. International warranty valid only for products purchased in North, Central, and South America.