M-mode Utility makes picture quality refinements used for reviewing radiology images
(e.g. x-rays in hospitals or private practices). The M-mode Utility allows users to switch comfortably
between a brilliant color setting and an accurate grayscale display. M-mode selects a factory default
gamma curve which is optimized for the DICOM grayscale standard, and thus makes even the finest
grayscale variations visible. Fujitsu mobile PCs paired with the M-Mode Utility can be used in many
medical review usage scenarios.
Please note, the M-mode Utility is suitable for medical review applications, but is not certified for medical diagnostic scenarios.
- LIFEBOOK® T937 FHD (1920 x 1080) display model
- STYLISTIC® Q737 FHD (1920 x 1080) display model
Precautions for Use
- The displayed images are not guaranteed compliant with DICOM Part 14.
- M-mode is not intended for diagnostic purposes.
- M-mode supports the computer's built-in display only.
- Do not change the screen brightness while using M-mode.
M-mode Utility Installer
|LIFEBOOK® T937 (Glare)||18.104.22.168||6.08 MB||Original||view|
|LIFEBOOK® T937 (Anti-Glare)||22.214.171.124||6.08 MB||Original||view|
|STYLISTIC® Q737 (Glare)||126.96.36.199||6.08 MB||Original||view|
|STYLISTIC® Q737 (Anti-Glare)||188.8.131.52||6.08 MB||Original||view|
7-Zip File Archive Utility
Use this utility to extract downloaded drivers.
|7-Zip File Archive Utility||Recommended||-|
*Original: This is the original software/driver released with the computer. It is current and recommended for use.
*Updated: This software/driver is newer then the original version. It replaces the original software and is recommended for use.
*Archive: This software/driver has been replaced with an updated version. It is no longer current. Fujitsu does not provide support for the installation or use of Archive software/driver downloads.
1. Open the folder and double click the "setup" icon.
2. Click "Next".
3. Click "Install".
4. Click "Finish".
1. Click "M-mode Utility" under "FUJITSU - M-mode Utility" from Windows Start Menu.
2. Click "ON" to turn on M-mode at M-mode Utility Window.
Or drag and drop [M-mode - toggle] into the Windows taskbar to create a M-mode Utility shortcut. Then click the shortcut icon to turn on M-mode.
- Close the M-mode Utility Window before Windows Log Off.
- When the M-mode utility is turned on, any changes made to power plan settings (e.g. Brightness or Power-saving Mode) will revert back to original settings when M-mode is turned off.
For assistance, please contact our technical support staff at 1-800-8FUJITSU.