LifeBook® T900 Tablet PC
|Back to product page|
Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 32 bit (MUI), Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 64 bit (MUI)
Adobe Acrobat Reader®, Norton Internet Security™ 20092 (60-day free trial), CyberLink PowerDirector, Roxio Creator, Fujitsu Touch Launcher (dual digitizer1 models only), Fujitsu Driver Update utility, OmniPass Fingerprint application, Microsoft® Touch Pack (dual digitizer models only), Microsoft® Office Ready with Office Assistant
Microsoft® Office: OneNote® 2010, Home and Student 2010, Home and Business 2010, OmniPass Fingerprint application, CyberLink: PowerProducer, YouCam, PowerDVD, MakeDisc
|Key Specifications Listed specifications are for the current model only and NOT for earlier models or revisions to this product.|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i5-520M Processor (2.4 GHz, 3 MB L3 cache) with Turbo Boost up to 2.93 GHz
Intel® Core™ i5-540M Processor (2.53 GHz, 3 MB L3 cache) with Turbo Boost up to 3.06 GHz
Intel® Core™ i5-560M Processor (2.4 GHz, 3 MB L3 cache) with Turbo Boost up to 3.20 GHz
Intel® Core™ i7-620M Processor (2.66 GHz, 4 MB L3 cache) with Turbo Boost up to 3.33 GHz
Intel® Core™ i7-640M Processor (2.80 GHz, 4 MB L3 cache) with Turbo Boost up to 3.47 GHz
Intel® vPro™ Technology supported on select configurations.
|Memory||DDR3-1066 MHz SDRAM dual-channel memory module. Two DIMM slots; upgradeable to max. 8 GB of memory (4 GB x 2). (Note that when 4 GB of memory is installed with 32-bit Operating Systems, approximately 3.3 GB is addressable memory; the upper memory is reserved by hardware usage.)|
|Display||LCD||13.3” WXGA LED backlight bright (300 nit) LCD with wide-viewing angles (160 degree vertical and horizontal viewing angles) Indoor or indoor/outdoor display option (available with active digitizer only) Ambient Light sensor Available with Genuine Windows® 7 Professional systems (factory disabled)|
|Video Controller||Mobile Intel® HD Graphics, up to 1.6 GB shared video memory using Dynamic Video Memory Technology (DVMT)|
|Resolution||Maximum internal display resolution: 1280 x 800, 16M colors
External monitor resolution: 1920 x 1200, 16M colors
Simultaneous display resolution: 1280 x 800, 16M colors
One of two digitizer options included: Electro-magnetic Resonance (Active digitizer) for pen input, Dual digitizer (active digitizer plus capacitive touch screen) for pen input plus multi-touch screen supporting two finger touch gesture (Note: Dual digitizer is not available with indoor/outdoor display option)
Serial-ATA; shock-mounted hard drive and further protected by Shock Sensor 160 GB, 320 GB (optional full data encryption), 500 GB, 5400 rpm, 320 GB, 7200 rpm or 64 GB or 128 GB Solid State Drive (with full data encryption)
|Webcam||Integrated 2.0 megapixel webcam|
Modular Dual-Layer Multi-Format DVD Writer; 24x CD-ROM, 24x CD-R, 10x CD-RW, 8x DVD-ROM, 5x DVD-RAM, 8x DVD+/-R, 4x DVD+/-R(DL), 6x DVD-RW, 8x DVD+RW
|Audio||Realtek ALC269 with High Definition (HD) audio two built-in digital microphones|
|Communication||Multinational4 56K5 V.92 modem (not available on all configurations) and 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN|
|Wireless Communications||Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6200 (802.11 a/b/g/n) or, Atheros® HB92 (802.11a/b/g/n) Bluetooth: Bluetooth v2.1|
Optional AT&T DataConnect Ready (3G, HSUPA)
84-key full size, spill-resistant keyboard; touch pad with left, right, and scroll buttons
|Ports||One 15-pin D-SUB connector for VGA external monitor (see Display specifications), Three USB 2.0, One DC In connector, One IEEE 1394 (4-pin type) jack, One LAN (RJ-45) connector, One modem (RJ-11) connector (available on select configurations), Docking port, One stereo headphone jack, One stereo microphone/line-in jack|
|Card Slots||One ExpressCard slot (34/54 mm supported), Memory Stick/SD Card slot, Dedicated Smart Card slot (requires third-party application) FIPS-201 Approved|
Dedicated Smart Card slot FIPS-201 Approved; Biometric fingerprint sensor, Two-level BIOS and HDD password protection: User and Administrator, Trusted Platform Module (TPM), TCG 1.2-compliant; Two security lock slots, Computrace BIOS Persistence Module, Fujitsu PortShutter data-leak prevention software
|Optional Port Replicator||
One 15-pin D-SUB connector for VGA external monitor, four USB 2.0 connectors, one LAN (RJ-45) connector, one DC-in connector, one external DVI-D port, one line out connector, one security lock slot
High-capacity Lithium ion battery, 6-cell 10.8V, 5800 mAh (Up to 5 hrs. High-capacity Lithium ion battery, 6-cell 10.8V, 5800 mAh with optional 6-cell Lithium ion modular bay battery, 10.8V, 3800 mAh (Up to 8 hrs. and 15 mins.)
Autosensing 100-240V AC, 80W, supplying 19V DC, 4.22A (common AC adapter with port replicator)
|Dimensions/Weight8||Active Digitizer model: 12.56"(w) x 9.61"(d) x 1.44/1.52"(h) Starting weight at 4.59 lbs with modular weight saver Dual Digitizer model: 12.56"(w) x 9.61"(d) x 1.45/1.54"(h) Starting weight at 4.78 lbs with modular weight saver|
|MIL-STD-810G9||MIL-STD-810G tested for various demanding environmental conditions: functional shock, vehicle vibration, vibration integrity, altitude, low (cold) and high (heat) temperature, humidity, and transit drop.|
|Operating Temperature||41°F to 95°F/5°C to 35°C (ambient temperature); 20% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Non-Operating Temperature||5°F to 140°F/-15°C to 60°C, 8% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Key Accessories||For a full list of accessories, visit www.shopfujitsu.com or call 1-800-FUJITSU|
|Compliance and Service Information|
|Compliance||FCC Part 15B Class B, and FCC Part 15C, and FCC Part 15E; IC ICES-003 Class B and RSS-210 UL-cUL Listed FCC Part 68; IC CS-03|
|Warranty10||One or three-year International Limited Warranty on select corporate configurations; 24/7 technical support; Fujitsu extended service plans available.|
- The dual digitizer is not available with the indoor/outdoor display option.
- Preinstalled with a free 60-day trial version of Symantec Norton Internet Security. The 60-day trial version is activated upon user’s acceptance of software license agreement. After 60 days, the user must purchase a subscription from Symantec to download latest virus definitions.
- One gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes; accessible capacity will be less and actual capacity depends on the operating environment and formatting.
- The internal modems on all Fujitsu mobile computers from Fujitsu America, Inc. are only qualified for use with telephone systems in selected countries, including the United States and Canada. For a list of certified countries, please check solutions.us.fujitsu.com/modems.
- Actual speeds over U.S. telephone lines vary, and are less than 56 Kbps due to the current FCC regulations and line conditions.
- AT&T: Wireless service is not included with notebook/ tablet PC. Activation, credit approval, and 2-year minimum commitment required. Monthly service fee, taxes, surcharges are extra. Actual connectivity is subject to wireless service provider’s coverage area and may be affected by equipment, topography, signal strength, environmental considerations, and other factors. Service may vary significantly within buildings. Coverage not available everywhere—see wireless carrier’s coverage map for details. Terms and Conditions and additional restrictions apply.
- Battery life tested using MobileMark 2007. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, application loaded on the product, power management settings on the product, Operating System, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of the installed batteries will decrease with time, usage, and how often the batteries are charged by the user.
- Weight will vary by configuration, manufacturing variability, and vendor component options.
- MIL-STD-810G test results are not a guarantee of future performance under identified test conditions, nor does it imply that it will meet the contract requirements of Department of Defense. Accidental damage is not covered under standard international limited warranty.
- Service and warranty turnaround time may vary by country and product. The International warranty is only valid for products purchased in North, Central, and South America.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.