Fujitsu Showcases Broad Portfolio of Notebooks and Tablets at 2011 International CES
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 01/06/11 -- INTERNATIONAL CES --Fujitsu (http://solutions.us.fujitsu.com) today announces five new LIFEBOOK® notebooks and Tablet PCs in North America at the 2011 International CES, Fujitsu Booth #35861 (South Hall Upper Level and Connector). The LIFEBOOK AH572 notebook features a dual-function 15.6" widescreen for outstanding 2D and 3D viewing. In the Fujitsu flagship convertible tablet line, the LIFEBOOK T900 series is enhanced and a new member, the LIFEBOOK T580, debuts.
LIFEBOOK AH572 Notebook:Enjoy 3D realism on a notebook
Movies jump off the screen with the LIFEBOOK AH572 notebook. The experience of 3D is second to none and adds a whole new dimension to viewing pleasure. Fujitsu is also the first to let users actually record in 3D with their webcam.
- Intel® CoreTM i5-2410 Processor
- Dual-function 15.6" widescreen for outstanding 2D and 3D viewing, complete with 3D glasses
- Wirelessly connect to TV with Intel® Wireless Display
- Priced starting at $999(1). Available February through the Fujitsu website (www.shopfujitsu.com) and select retailers/etailers(2).
LIFEBOOK P771 Notebook:Executive ultra-portable
The LIFEBOOK P771 notebook delivers all the performance users demand, but with less weight and less bulk -- making this one of the smallest full-powered notebooks available. Accented by a stylish design, it's everything that's needed -- and less.
- The 2nd generation Intel® CoreTM i7 Processor
- Features include: 12" WXGA display, modular dual-layer DVD-RW or battery, comprehensive security such as fingerprint sensor and anti-theft lock slot
- Priced starting at $1,529(1). Available February through the Fujitsu website (www.shopfujitsu.com) and select retailers/etailers(2).
LIFEBOOK T901 Convertible Tablet PC:No-compromise convertible Tablet PC
Users no longer need to make compromises when choosing a convertible Tablet PC. The LIFEBOOK T901 delivers the largest screen available with touch and pen support. Add NVIDIA® OptimusTM technology for one powerful convertible.
- 2nd generation Intel® CoreTM processor family
- Unique modular bay supports hot-swapping of 2nd battery or 2nd hard drive
- Priced starting at $1,899(1). Available Spring through the Fujitsu website (www.shopfujitsu.com) and select retailers/etailers(2).
LIFEBOOK T580 Convertible Tablet PC:Combines touch-screen mobility and a keyboard into a small but full-featured convertible Tablet PC
Weight, mobility, and long battery life. Combine that with high performance for the ideal mobile computing device. Now, add a convertible multi-touch screen and pen for the LIFEBOOK T580. The consummate convertible Tablet PC for those frequently on the road or who just like to travel light.
- Intel® CoreTM i5 Processor
- Ultra-versatile convertible Tablet PC with 10.1" WXGA Multi-touch screen with pen input
- Weighs only 3 pounds
- Priced starting at $1,149(1). Available now through the Fujitsu website (www.shopfujitsu.com) and select retailers/etailers(2).
LIFEBOOK NH751 Notebook:Multimedia desktop replacement
With today's fast-paced life, users don't want to be tied down to one place -- but that's exactly what a desktop computer does. Now they can enjoy the power and performance of a desktop with the convenience of a notebook in the LIFEBOOK NH751.
- Intel® CoreTM i7-2630QM Processor (Quad Core)
- 17.3" HD+ Widescreen LCD
- Enjoy high-definition movies on integrated Blu-ray drive
- Exceptional sound quality with integrated speakers, midrange and subwoofer
- Outstanding performance with NVIDIA® OptimusTM technology, when needed, while extending battery life
- Wirelessly connect to TV with Intel® Wireless Display
- Priced starting at $1,199(1). Available February through the Fujitsu website (www.shopfujitsu.com) and select retailers/etailers(2).
During January, Fujitsu is also holding an international design competition -- aimed at the development of PC-related designs that bring innovation to people's daily lives. FUJITSU Design Award 2011 entry submissions are accepted until January 31; winners will be announced mid-April.
Paul Moore, Senior Director of Mobile Product Management, Fujitsu America:
"Fujitsu still offers the most comprehensive Tablet PC line-up of any vendor, and the LIFEBOOK T580 reinforces our commitment to this product category. At a time when slate tablets are getting a lot of attention, the LIFEBOOK T580 provides all the benefits in a nice, full-featured, secure, no-compromise, low-cost platform that plugs right into the current enterprise environment or slips easily into a student's backpack. In addition, Fujitsu is pleased to add the LIFEBOOK AH572 3D notebook -- that both plays and records in 3D -- to our portfolio."
The latest Fujitsu mobile product information
Fujitsu 75th anniversary portal
Fujitsu is a leading provider of ICT-based business solutions for the global marketplace. With approximately 170,000 employees supporting customers in 70 countries, Fujitsu combines a worldwide corps of systems and services experts with highly reliable computing and communications products and advanced microelectronics to deliver added value to customers. Headquartered in Tokyo, Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.6 trillion yen (US$50 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2010. For more information, please see: www.fujitsu.com.
Fujitsu America, Inc., is a leading ICT solutions provider for organizations in the U.S., Canada and the Caribbean. Fujitsu enables clients to meet their business objectives through integrated offerings including consulting, systems integration, managed services and outsourcing for enterprise applications, data center and field services operations, based on server, software, storage and mobile technologies. Fujitsu provides industry-oriented solutions for manufacturing, retail, healthcare, government, education, financial services and communications sectors. For more information, please visit: http://solutions.us.fujitsu.com/
Fujitsu, LIFEBOOK, the Fujitsu logo, and "shaping tomorrow with you" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fujitsu Limited in the United States and other countries. Intel, the Intel logo, and Intel Core are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. Microsoft and Windows are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. NVIDIA and Optimus are trademarks or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
(1) Pricing may change without notice.
(2) Certain retailers will only offer select models.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1472118
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1472122
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1472125
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1472112
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1472115
Fujitsu America, Inc.
Karen Richardson, Manager, Public Relations